About the company
(PublishMe is part of the Graphix Explosion Ltd print group (established 1995). You can find out more about the company at their website: www.graphix.co.nz)
You’re in good hands . . .
We are uniquely placed to help you achieve your publishing goals.
A business and website dedicated to supporting self-publishers and anyone wanting to produce a book or resource.
• State-of-the-art digital printing technology and binding machinery that provides on-demand printing opportunities for a wide range of satisfied clients
• Robust print knowledge matched by PublishMe’s comprehensive expertise in self-publishing
For you, our over 100 years’ printing experience means:
• Efficient digital technology — your files can be stored as digital data and called up for printing as and when required.
• The digital print facility caters for business printing throughout New Zealand and to self-publishers throughout the world via the dedicated independent self-publishing internet site, PublishMe.
• You get superb customer service and print that is cost effective.
The world is a fast-changing place and technology is constantly providing exciting new options. Our PublishMe team handles new technology with ease and robotic machinery doesn’t phase them at all. They love the challenges and the opportunities that brings. The team at PublishMe is passionate about their work, produce a top quality, competitively-priced product, and they have fun while they do it.
Our Quality Promise
Each member of the team is an important part of the printing and dispatch process and it gives us a real buzz to see top quality books, manuals, workbooks and booklets being sent out to clients. We want you to experience that same PublishMe Print service, quality and price.
Why are we so confident about our quality?
• Our staff is skilled and innovative, with a ‘can do’ attitude, dedicated to treating your print job as if it was our own.
• Our digital facility is state-of-the-art and the staff love to get the best from it.
• Your dedicated client manager will assist you with your print needs and files and will give you a quote for the most cost effective way of printing your job.
• Our fulfillment staff provide an exceptional service and know how to get your print to you in top condition.
• We get on great as a team and we get on great with our customers.
• We love books and we know book printing and binding inside out.
Secure IT systems
Whether printing large or small quantities, your print results always need to meet your current needs and in today’s ever more challenging business environment those needs can change rapidly.
• PublishMe Print is trusted by clients to securely hold the latest copies of print-ready digital files.
• Monthly, weekly or daily exchanges of your digital files allows you to tailor your print quantities to your specific needs in a fast, efficient manner.
• Secure storage of the latest version of your digital files ensures peace of mind.
The machinery we have installed is digital technology, including:
Two brand new (January 2015) Fuji Xerox digital colour presses that can print excellent colour on a range of stocks, including thick card for covers.
The latest Horizon robotic binding and cutting equipment.
Our equipment is designed to minimise labour, and therefore print costs, for you.
Advantages of using print on demand digital technology:
- You print only as many copies as you need, when you need them. This reduces waste, the need for goods to be stored and smooths your cashflow.
- You can make changes each time you print: Fix a missed spelling mistake or update business information or branding.
- With digital print, changing a document is never an issue – your material can always be up-to-date.
- Your absolute cost per item is known up front – no guess work.
- You can store your digital files on our top quality servers so we can reprint for you whenever you wish, or we can rapidly upload from your ftp site so you can keep your versions current.
- You keep total control – publications need never be out of print.
- You get faster delivery – fast turnaround and dispatch.
What do we mean when we say digital print?
Digital printing describes the process of transferring a document from a computer, making it digital, and reproducing it using a digital device. Today, digital print companies can print on-demand paperbacks, in black and white or colour.
Digital print is a growing phenomenon across the world. It is a cost effective and green alternative.
Digital print allows you to print on demand the exact number required with no waste. Digital technology is manufactured to be as eco-friendly as possible and everything in the machines and the consumables is recycled. At PublishMe this is very important to us.
PublishMe is all about printing and self-publishing. We will support you to achieve your goals, whether you want to print, produce or self-publish a book, booklet, manual or report. Our print division is not just for self-publishers — we specialise in printing books, resources, booklets and information of any sort for a wide range of clients. WITT has been a customer since 2001 — proof that we provide an excellent service. Our clients are our best advertisement . . .
Western Institute of Technology at Taranaki
WITT is a state-owned tertiary education institution for whom we print all resource and course notes.
Institute of Healthy Thinking
A global brand out of the Auckland Medical School teaching self-taught behaviour therapy to eradicate unhealthy emotions and attitudes. PublishMe provides the institute with a wide range of perfect-bound books, flyers, posters and presentation material.
“From the time I first approached PublishMe to help me self-publish my book, the experience has been excellent. With their guidance my books are in over 14 countries and growing – they are bestsellers in some – and I still print with PublishMe’s print division, today. The sense of expertise created by the books has fast-forwarded my speaking programme, leading to a guest lectureship at the Auckland Medical School of Psychology and allowing me to gather business partners to help reach my highest business and personal ambitions. Our Healthy Thinking brand is now on the way to becoming a global leader in the area of cognitive behavioural therapy for greater personal control of emotions and improvement of attitude.”
Dr Tom Mulholland, founder, the Institute of Healthy Thinking.
To buy copies of Dr Tom’s two books please click either of the two covers
Julie Watson – author of ‘Born for Life: A Midwife’s Story’
“The moment I contacted Publishme about self-publishing my book I knew I had chosen the right company. They were very interested in my book from the start and keen to work with me to produce what I wanted. Both Adrian and Giles contacted me to discuss the process of producing the book and what their services were. Adrian designed a perfect cover for the book and was very patient with me, making sure I was happy at every stage, as he did the layout and fonts. Giles was very understanding when the proof book was done and I had to do significant edits to the book which caused a lot of delay.
I would recommend Publishme without hesitation and was extremely thrilled with the book when the finished product was finally in my hands.”
If you would like to buy a hard copy of Julie’s book please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To buy an eBook version please click the cover picture and you’ll be taken to the correct page on Amazon.com
“Thank you for your wonderful customer service throughout this entire experience. You’ve been helpful and courteous the entire way through. I was really impressed at how quickly you got back to me. I’m can be a pretty blunt, impatient person at times, and you exceeded any expectations I had of this whole process. I’ll be recommending you to family and friends (already have been) and will probably use you again in future. I’ll try finish a book next time! (These were short stories without ends, necessarily. Hence the title: “Endless”… heh…)”
Katie Phillips author of ‘Endless‘
“I’m sure you will be aware of this but I just wanted to let you know how impressed I was with the quality of the images reproduced in the new printing. A definite improvement to the earlier edition.
As I said I am also most grateful that you were able to access the files so rapidly and were prepared to print just five copies at a reasonable price.
All good selling points for Publishme!”
regards and thanks
David Harrop author of ‘The Valentine Memoirs‘ and ‘The Wanganui Maxwells‘