We are uniquely placed to help you achieve your publishing goals
- Giles is your dedicated account manager and handles your book from initial quote to final delivery. If you have any questions about the production process or the progress of your book, Giles is always on hand to help you. With over 25-years’ experience in printing and publishing, through Giles you have direct access to a wealth of knowledge and experience.
- Lesley handles the proofreading and editing of your book. Lesley trained in the UK through Chapterhouse Publishing and now has over ten years’ experience in helping authors make their books the best they can be.
PublishMe has a key strategic partnership with New Plymouth printing company, Graphix Explosion. Graphix runs a dedicated book printing division which prints all of PublishMe’s titles in-house. This ensures that quality control is strictly monitored throughout the production process.
Before buying PublishMe, Giles was sales and marketing manager at Graphix for seven years. This means that the relationship between the two companies is very strong and your interests are looked after at all times.
As an author, the key benefits of choosing PublishMe as your self-publishing partner are:
- We handle all aspects of your book’s production: Proofreading and editing, cover design and text layout, printing and binding – this saves you time and money, as you only have to deal with one company and you’ll know exactly what’s happening at every stage of the publishing process.
- No hidden costs – before we start work on your book you’ll know exactly what it will cost, so no unexpected charges will be incurred.
- No minimum orders – you can order the exact number of copies you need, so you won’t be left with boxes of books you don’t want.
- Your books are produced by one dedicated team and every stage is completed in-house. A bookshop-quality end product can, therefore, be guaranteed, giving you peace of mind. You also have the assurance that if there is a problem it will be rectified quickly and efficiently, with no arguments, excuses or extra costs.
- Your manuscript is backed up to our secure in-house severs, which means you have access to your information at all times. You are also able to make updates and amendments to your work whenever you choose.
We don’t just print books
Our partnership with Taranaki’s leading print company means we can offer you a wide range of other printed items. If you’re planning to have a launch party for your book, we can supply posters, invitations, rack cards, promotional pens and other products, pull-up banners and more. Since we hold your artwork on file, it’s a simple matter to add your cover artwork and text to any printed item you may need.
What to do next
If you’d like to find out more about any aspect of the self-publishing process, please call or email Giles. If you’d prefer to meet face-to-face this, can also be arranged. Simply contact Giles to discuss a suitable time and place.
We look forward to working with you and helping you achieve your self-publishing dreams.
06 753 0021 / 0272 118 653
PublishMe is all about printing and self-publishing. We will support you to achieve your goals, whether you want to print, produce or self-publish a book, booklet, manual or report. Our print division is not just for self-publishers — we specialise in printing books, resources, booklets and information of any sort for a wide range of clients. Our clients are our best advertisement . . .
Institute of Healthy Thinking
A global brand out of the Auckland Medical School teaching self-taught behaviour therapy to eradicate unhealthy emotions and attitudes. PublishMe provides the institute with a wide range of perfect-bound books, flyers, posters and presentation material.
“From the time I first approached PublishMe to help me self-publish my book, the experience has been excellent. With their guidance my books are in over 14 countries and growing – they are bestsellers in some – and I still print with PublishMe’s print division, today. The sense of expertise created by the books has fast-forwarded my speaking programme, leading to a guest lectureship at the Auckland Medical School of Psychology and allowing me to gather business partners to help reach my highest business and personal ambitions. Our Healthy Thinking brand is now on the way to becoming a global leader in the area of cognitive behavioural therapy for greater personal control of emotions and improvement of attitude.”
Dr Tom Mulholland, founder, the Institute of Healthy Thinking.
To buy copies of Dr Tom’s two books please click either of the two covers
Julie Watson – author of ‘Born for Life: A Midwife’s Story’
“The moment I contacted Publishme about self-publishing my book I knew I had chosen the right company. They were very interested in my book from the start and keen to work with me to produce what I wanted. Both Adrian and Giles contacted me to discuss the process of producing the book and what their services were. Adrian designed a perfect cover for the book and was very patient with me, making sure I was happy at every stage, as he did the layout and fonts. Giles was very understanding when the proof book was done and I had to do significant edits to the book which caused a lot of delay.
I would recommend Publishme without hesitation and was extremely thrilled with the book when the finished product was finally in my hands.”
If you would like to buy a hard copy of Julie’s book please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To buy an eBook version please click the cover picture and you’ll be taken to the correct page on Amazon.com
“Thank you for your wonderful customer service throughout this entire experience. You’ve been helpful and courteous the entire way through. I was really impressed at how quickly you got back to me. I’m can be a pretty blunt, impatient person at times, and you exceeded any expectations I had of this whole process. I’ll be recommending you to family and friends (already have been) and will probably use you again in future. I’ll try finish a book next time! (These were short stories without ends, necessarily. Hence the title: “Endless”… heh…)”
Katie Phillips author of ‘Endless‘
As I said I am also most grateful that you were able to access the files so rapidly and were prepared to print just five copies at a reasonable price.
All good selling points for Publishme!”
regards and thanks
David Harrop author of ‘The Valentine Memoirs‘ and ‘The Wanganui Maxwells‘